Wednesday 13 January 2016

Adeel Chaudhry on his Bollywood introduction




Adeel Chaudhry



A low profile Bollywood film career film will be the first Pakistani singer Adeel Chaudhry.
This guitar features a cameo by Salman Ahmad, founder/madness because the title has made headlines in the past (film) rhythm.
Lead role in the film, however, is played by Adeel. He said he is studying in Poland and in love that Bombay boys roan, as stars. He said he uses music to woo the girl of your dreams

Adeel Chaudhry with actress

Sang a song in the rhythm and ideal consists of music of the Association only with early-film which was.
Adeel Chaudhry with celebrities

"I suggested that we film all of a sudden I had sanity to one of the meetings, Audion [Director] one song. Writing and singing was in contact with producer and Director. I would like to give me a chance, "he said. I have had no experience of acting first, then I should have done was negligent as beautiful. However, for their role in the test, and he loves it. And thus I have accepted the invitation to the world of actors within began to discover and cinema. "
Adeel Chaudhry with model

Almost seven years to create that rhythm, in the end, is set to release next month. Back as a performer has been disappointing for him, we wonder?
Adeel-Chaudhry with Shahrukh khan

 You need to make good music or good cinema, you take a lot of moments in perspective and need to wait for sure. For the first time, you may wait for the course, consistency and behaviour. He is the key! So I knew their team because my frustration does not, I knew it for me, and I will be in luck, sanity, it will be for me, I know that you may have. And when I feel low matter in God's hands in the world, and I am not disappointed at the most part! "


Pakistani Singer Adeel Chaudhry With Naina Bachans in india

No comments:

Post a Comment